Tuesday, October 15, 2013

West Burton, North Yorkshire - 151013



Watercolour 7" x 10", on Bockingford paper, 425gsm.


Summer's almost done - I had an enjoyable time at Art in the Park here in Stratford, and that's done too, at least until next year... 

So it's time to get back into some painting again, not had much time in the last few months ....

This is today's piece... a view I've painted before ...I had intended to use pen and ink on this one, but decided against it once I saw how it was developing, ...  I will do that painting another time..
And... I might stick a figure or two in there somewhere when I eventually come to tweak it... not too easy to decide where to put them without them becoming the centre of attention... I shall ponder on it, but not today...

No comments:

Post a Comment