Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Painting, of Westgate in Wakefield... and Tempus edam rerun... and all that... 


Been a bit tardy updating my websites, never enough time, is there? Little inconsiderate of me, particularly when I see that people keep dropping in.....


I'm coming to the end of my season down at Art in the Park here in Stratford, was an enjoyable time, mostly ... and I did pretty well on sales.... met a lotta very nice people from all over the planet, had some great chats...
Unfortunately I've not had much time to paint this summer, been tied up with the Park which involves framing and re-framing pieces, printing cards, getting up at 3 am. to go down to the Park to mark my spot for the coming day, then riding back home on my bike (Dolores) in the dark... I've no lights on Dolores, we don't go for all that bling, and the local constabulary don't seem too concerned...

Gotta dash, off to Kitchener for some art supplies - I've started giving the odd painting lesson, and am considering upping the number of students ( not sure about that term, students, makes me feel a mite pretentious, which we all know I'm not, on account of my humility...)


This piece came out of a session last week, it was a demonstration which I did quickly.... 


and I shall have to come back to tell you more... I really hafta dash...

No comments:

Post a Comment